Hello all.... it is WAY past bedtime but Derek is playing with his new toy so here I am.
LOL.
He's done.
In a nutshell: Liliana is doing well, a little congested but otherwise awesome. She slept all thru the night two nights in a row last week. We loved her even more after that. Haha, I kid, I kid. Derek graduated last Friday!!! It was such a great day and we were glad to share it with family. Now he gets off work at 3 PM and we are sooooo loving that! I am well. Tired and always busy, but well. OH, the biggest news is that we finally have an official move date!!! We are leaving on June 5th. I think. Haha. We have to be there by June 15th but we're aiming for the week before so we can get settled. And where are we headed, you might ask??
Drum roll please....
We're going to Virginia!!!!!!!!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
And that's all folks!
Peace out homefrys!!
(PS I am going to make this blog private pretty soon, so if you'd like to keep reading it please send me your e-mail address and I'll send you an invite! thanks!)
7 comments:
First, you know my email so I'm not giving it to you again (I know the names you are calling me in your head right now). Second, are yuo like anti-pictures or something?! This will not end well for you if you keep this up after you move.... bwahaha!
Yay! I'm so glad he is all done with BYU! That is awesome~congrats, you guys! I am excited that you guys have a move date...and I am excited for you to start new somewhere! We will really really miss you, though! Add me to your blog...I love reading it and keeping up on your lives! karenlouisethomas@msn.com :)
We are so proud of Derek ... he is such a genius, graduating Suma Cum Laude and all. We are going to miss you guys so much. I get all teary-eyed just thinking about it!Be sure and invite us to your blog! Keep posting pics of Liliana--she changes so much every week! Love you guys!
Even though we don't see you nearly often enough, we will miss you too! Post lots so that we can keep track of you.
pderu@cableone.net
CONGRATULATIONS! Oh what a sigh of relief for Derek to finally be done, and what a great time for you and Little Lilliana. Maybe we should nickname her Lil' Lil...ha ha ha...I can so picture the eyeroll right now and how unhappy you are that I just came up with that! I am laughing at myself for my clever nickname, if only you could see me now. I am super excited for your exodus out of Utah. YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE IT! Not that there is anything wrong with Utah......................... but it will be a great time for you. Make sure to go see the Washington DC temple...I love it!
We will really miss watching Liliana grow up, so you've got to post lots and lots of pictures. My email is adthomas42@comcast.net
Congrats on everything in your life. I was Derek's mission companion for 6 months, so I would like to stay updated on your lives! Even though we never were able to get together!! mynameischadl@hotmail.com
Post a Comment