Saturday, April 18, 2009

Some Pictures









Here are some pics... I REALLY don't have time to update anything tho. Everyone is good and healthy... and busy!
I also can't figure out how to put captions on the pics... so here it is:
The top is Liliana in her carseat getting ready to go meet all kinds of people for the first time in Clearfield.
The second is Derek and Liliana sleeping at my mom's (which they are both doing upstairs right now :))
The third is Liliana in the dress that my parents took me home from the hospital in when I was born. She was crying b/c I was treating her like a doll and I think she finds it degrading. Hehe.
The fourth is Liliana in her bouncer. She loves it! Her binkie looks HUGE!
The fifth is Liliana all stretched out in her super cute footie pajamas! She's too long for them, but she looks sooooooo cute and cuddly that I put her in them anyway.
The sixth is Liliana in her Sunday dress. We went to church that day for the first time!
And the last is just a hilarious face she was making while being all cozy in her favorite blanket! Its sooooo soft and it makes me feel like cuddling her like a teddy bear when she's all swaddled in it. AND it's a gorgeous color and has her name on it. (It was given to us by Maggie, who knows my love of the color purple all too well!)

Just an observation... she's wearing different outfits in each picture. Hahaha, that's my girl!!

And, with that, I can hear a certain hungry baby calling for me!

Peace out homefrys!

3 comments:

karen louise said...

She is so dang cuddly and cute! It was really fun seeing her the other night at Grandma's house and holding her! She is SUCH a good baby :)

Joni said...

cut, cute and CUTE!! love her to death!

Maggie said...

She has already grown up since your last pictures. She is so adorable. I LOVE that Sunday dress. I love that she is in different outfits in every picture. She's off to a great start in life. Clothes and shoes, clothes and shoes...what else does she need.