I guess I am officially a mom now... I got pooped on. SICK.
Huggies needs to do better testing on their diapers.
You know what the best part is? If she could have waited like 15 more minutes then she could have pooped on her Daddy!!! LAME!!!!!!!!!
That's all.
Peace out homefrys!
3 comments:
You are officially a member of the mom's club now. Look at the bright side, you've only been initiated once!
Ew...that is gross! Darn...Derek needs that to happen to him so he can officially be a dad! Hee hee!
Ok we have a problem here. You never update your blog! I need more pictures of you and your family especially since you are moving away so soon. Also you are required to log into googletalk at least a couple times a week so we can talk lol. ps. the word verification to post this was "panced" hahaha made me laugh
Post a Comment