Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Baby Update



I'm sure I'll be having layout issues again b/c I'm special like that. Pictures!

Don't mind the crazy hair and lack of make up on my part... Liliana loves my phone. She loves eating it and reading my text messages. This is her getting caught snooping on my phone.






Liliana posing for the camera...













Yes, she has a pony tail. Her hair is sooooo long!!! I can make one on the top of her head too so she looks like Pebbles (from The Flinstones).













I know its blurry... She doesn't sit very still most of the time. This is Liliana trying to crawl... With her bum in the air. And I love her pants!









Snooping on the phone again. She totally took this pic by herself on accident. I think, anyway. I just found it in my phone and Derek didn't do it...










It is almost midnight... and we are still up. Poor baby... I'm not one of those mom's that does the strict schedule thing. We don't usually stay up this late, but we don't usually go to bed before 11 anyway...
We went to Liliana's 6 month appointment yesterday. She hated the shots, of course. The unexpected bonus is that she apparently hates the doctor too. I, however, loved him. He's like House, which totally works for me. She screamed her head off at him. And she was throwing SUCH a fit that he couldn't really check her until she calmed down. It was HILARIOUS. I probably should have been embarrassed, but I'm saving my embarrassment for when she can talk and therefore able to say inappropriate things in public. Other than the fit she threw it's all good in the hood.
A few other tidbits:
*We went to a "fireside" that had NO fire and NO s'mores. Uh...?
*We are in search of a TV. Not that there is anything wrong with ours, but we're thinking its time to upgrade.
*There are wild frogs running rampant thru our neighborhood. GIANT wild frogs. I knew there would be bigger bugs and spider "problems"... I was NOT expecting squirrels the size of house cats and frogs invading my personal space. Oh, or possums. Opossums. Whatever they are.
*"Crash Love" update: they put it on MySpace for 2 days as a preview... I'm still not in love. It is growing on me. There are a few songs that I like, and that like will probably turn into love the more I listen. OF COURSE one of them is called "Sacrilege"... Which is funny b/c I think its my favorite on the album and my favorite all-time AFI song is "God Called In Sick Today". Awkward? Yes, a bit.
*I'm going to a Tupperware party tomorrow night.... Alas, the worst has happened. Dawn has become Domesticated. Huzzah!

That's all folks!
Peace out homefrys!

3 comments:

Heather Colletti said...

Dun dun dun....

I'm a little shocked about the tupperware party... I find it funny that you're going to one before I do... haha! Never thought I'd see the day lol. Love the pics of you and the baby. She's more gorgeous every time I see her... good luck with that!

ps... firesides are a mormon thing... I think originally they sat around a fire when they had them but then society and civilization and the fire department pressured them into conforming which leaves us with a fireless fireside which just confuses more people than anything else. I say rebel and bring your own smores next time! ;)

Maggie said...

Pretty girl. I love her hair. Yours is so long again...I like it. Do you miss the days when I would show up for work with no make up on? Now you see why...its different once the little ones are in the picture.

OK...tupperware party? Ha Ha Ha. I am not even that bad. Good job my little domestic one. Soon...scrapbooking, sewing, making your home decor, starting your own craft blog...I can't wait to see your evolution!!!

karen louise said...

Her little pony tail is so adorable! Wow, she is really getting so big, I can't believe it!

We sure miss you guys!!