
This is one of the ponds by our house. We walk to it almost every day. Sometimes I feel like I live in a fairytale b/c I get to wake up everyday to the most beautiful things I've ever seen. Life is gooood!

Pigtails... or antennae, if you're the biology kind of thinker. It was not torture, she thought they were as cute as I thought they were. She was just hungry when I took this pic.
Football day! My friend Christy made this bow, and some other super cute Hello Kitty ones... http://www.cutegirlygirlthings.com/ is her website. Anyway, I put Liliana's hair in a pony and added the football bow to watch the game... which BYU lost and I giggled a lot while Derek threw pillows at me again.... Good day!
A little blurry b/c she's ALWAYS moving, but here's Lili trying to escape from the evil clutches of her crib (she actually likes hanging out in her crib). She tries escaping thru the front door any chance she gets too. We're gonna have problems when she can reach door handles!!

I know its dark, but look at the look she is giving Derek!!! She is SUCH a daddy's girl! It is soooo cute when she gets all excited when he gets home or even looks at her. I love it!
Who needs a puppy when your baby does this?? She crawls around with things in her mouth. The other day it was a sock, this pic it was a little stuffed caterpillar (which has been tossed b/c it was ALWAYS soaking wet with slobber and it grossed me out) and she does it with her Hello Kitty doll too. Silly baby :)
Apparently we can't stay still for a picture either hahaha. This is me and Derek on a date at Chili's a couple weeks ago. Oh, by the way, we didn't make it to see AFI... sad day. I just hope they don't do anything stupid before they go on tour again. Hahaha. Maybe they'll do a sweet festival next summer?
2 comments:
Cute, cute, CUTE pictures!!! I wish we could see her in person!! She's growing up so fast and is just the most adorable thing ever!
OMG I can't wait to see you guys! It makes no sense but even though I see my kid growing everyday I still expect Lili to look the same as the last time I saw her... lol
PS cutest pictures in the world! (that includes the one of you and Derek lol)
Post a Comment