Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Photo Dump... Enjoy

The Washington Monument at night... as seen from the Lincoln Memorial. So cool!!
The most awesomest Hello Kitty hoodie Derek bought me for Christmas!
Snnnnnnnnoooooooow! We got dumped on the weekend before Christmas. We got 16 inches I think! Crazy!!!
Derek playing in the evil white stuff. Church was canceled the next day which was crazy to us!
The Lincoln Memorial. It says "IN THIS TEMPLE AS IN THE HEARTS OF THE PEOPLE FOR WHOM HE SAVED THE UNION THE MEMORY OF ABRAHAM LINCOLN IS ENSHRINED FOREVER" This is one of my favorite places in DC.
A HILARIOUS body spray my parents brought back from England. We kept saying "FCUK" for everything while they were here.
AFI. The only picture I got of them... Haha. Yes, this is the reason I flew all the way to Utah and got stuck in Denver for 6 1/2 hours in the freezing-freaking-cold. Now ask me if it was worth it? HELLS YEAH!!!! I'd do it again in a heartbeat!!! (see the guy with the mic just right of center? he made it worth the trip! and I was also particularly impressed with Hunter's bass wailing. BEAUTIFUL!)
Lili's new toy that her Grandma and Papa got her for Christmas. She really likes it!
I couldn't resist putting this pic in. I think she looks like the Mayor of Whoville from the Grinch. I love her hair!!!
Is it just me or does she look JUST like a Holt in this pic?! It must be that goofy, crooked grin shared by her Papa and Uncle Fuzzy.
Liliana eating a lemon at Applebee's the other night. She kept making funny faces but I couldn't catch them on camera.
This pic is funny b/c I took it while we were in Utah and she HATED Fuzzy at first. She kept pushing his hands away from her and pushing him as far away as she could with her feet. I left her on the far end of the couch with him while I went to wash my hands and clean up some of her stuff (at my mom's) and I came back into the room and they were watching TV together like this. She LOVES him now!!
This is Falcor. We ran into him whilst Christmas shopping and couldn't resist. She loves riding around on him!
Falcor again. She will crawl to him and climb on top of him and pull on his ears. Then she growls. It is soooo cute!
Someday she'll hate me for taking her in public looking like this... But it was a very hectic morning! This is at the airport in Denver on the day we flew out of Utah. It snowed like 6 inches (and was still snowing!) when we had to leave my parent's house (in BFE) at 5 AM! It was one of the scariest drives of my life! I just didn't have time to fix her hair before we left, and I thought maybe later in life I'll be able to get away with telling her it was in style (maybe it is in France or something? it looks kinda fashion-forward, yeah?)


Peace out homefrys!

PS These are just pics from my phone. I have about a million on my camera too... so there will be more to come later!

1 comment:

karen louise said...

It was soo great to see pictures!! Haven't seen you guys forever! Lili's hair is getting so long and is soo darn cute!

:)

Miss you guys! Hope things are going well!