Monday, February 2, 2009

...I'm Not Feeling Creative Enough Today...

Hello all...

I'll give you an advance warning, I am like the walking dead right now. I'm soooooo tired!

It's been... slow for me but busy for Derek. All my days blend together yet the weeks seem to be stretching on forever... I don't know if that makes any sense at all. I feel like I've been pregnant for WAY longer than 7 (almost 8) months. It wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't growing exponentially now. This was news to me... Fuzzy freaked out when he saw me this weekend. I just saw him last weekend and yet he said that I was way bigger this weekend. *Picture a big frown on my face right now* I guess I don't see it b/c I see myself every day.
Hahaha... that sounds weird... but it could just be b/c I'm tired and everything is funny right now....

My belly is all wiggly....

Derek has been working and going to school... too much work and too much school, if you ask me. Actually, he probably has the same opinion. (That wasn't the word I was looking for, just so you know.) We are both so excited that its his LAST SEMESTER and that we're ALMOST out of this horrible place!!! I think we're both just a bit nervous about our living situation and hoping that it works out. I'd like to talk about that... but b/c I cannot be nice, I won't.

Um... we went to the doc today and everything seems to be good... There's no reason to think she might come early, as far as we can tell. That is both good and REALLY depressing at the same time. The next appt is in 2 weeks.... then it will be every week til I pop. Woo hoo! I am really quite looking forward to not having the appetite of a baby killer whale anymore....

I think there's really nothing else to tell....

Peace out homefrys...

2 comments:

Heather Colletti said...

Funny story... while I was reading your post and got to the "my belly is wiggly" part my belly totally started wiggling too. It made me giggle... wiggle made me giggle... ugh I sound like an episode of Sesame Street or something... anyway I agree that times takes forever and I'm also ridiculously large right now. Can't wait til this pregnancy is over!

karen louise said...

I'm so excited for your baby to come and for you to be not miserably pregnant!! :)