This is EVERYTHING that we got from the showers! My mom set up everything on display so we could take a picture to show Liliana later. I can't believe how much stuff we got!
Look at all those clothes!! These are the dresses and outfits and some pajamas hanging up... We also got like 50 onesies in all kinds of colors and prints! She really won't have to wear the same thing twice for a LONG while!
And last but not least.... This is me and Heather! Haha. She'll kill me for posting this... but I DID tell her I was going to so... whatever. She is one week ahead of me. I think I might have been a much meaner Patty Prego if I didn't have her to complain to! It has been so much fun to go thru everything with her! I'm so excited to meet her baby boy Jaxson too!!! Everyone said I look like I'm smuggling a basketball... I can't wait for that to go away! Hahaha
THANK YOU so much to everyone that helped spoil our baby girl! We are so grateful to have so much love and support from our friends and family. Hopefully she will come on her own sometime in the next two weeks, but if not then we are scheduled to be induced on the 24th! We think she won't wait that long tho!
Peace out homefrys!
7 comments:
Yep I officially hate you! Jk You guys made out like bandits! I can't wait to meet Liliana and for her to fall madly in love with Jaxson and marry him... hehe ;)
Hey Dawn, i am so excited for you!!! that really is such a blessing! I hope everything is going well! can't wait to see pictures! :)
Yes! You did get a TON of cute stuff! Yea for you guys!!! :)
WOW! You got a ton of stuff. The shower was so much fun and that cake was so cool. It was hard to eat it cause it was so cool. I hope you have her on Zac's birthday the 20th.
Nice work on all the gifts. OK, hello basketball smuggler. That is AWESOME! Oh it will feel so great when she comes out...you will be able to sleep freely, for an hour at a time at least!
Oh my gosh, can't believe all the stuff Liliana got! She will be the best dressed little girl in the world! Your shower was so much fun! Can't wait to see Liliana!!!!
Holy cow thats a lot of stuff!!!! She is going to be sooo cute! I cant wait to see her!! I'm getting very excited to be a Great Aunt!!
Post a Comment